Nine experiences not to be missed
- A day observing birds in the Inagua pine forest, the Barranco de La Aldea and the Las Marciegas wetland.
- A visit to the Guguy massif ending with a swim and a sunset on its beaches.
- A walk through the tabaibal of La Punta to the El Perchel gorge to contemplate the stunning panoramic view of the Andén Verde cliffs.
- A swim on the beach of La Aldea to enjoy its beautiful seabeds and its rich biodiversity.
- A sortie into the Artejevez Mastic Tree Grove to discover its flora and experience a moment of tranquillity.
- An excursion through the Andenes de Tasarte to enjoy their unique flora and spectacular views.
- A night observing the village skies from the magical mountains of the municipality.
- An evening in the Paso del Marinero (El Balcón Viewing Point) while the shearwaters arrive at their breeding colonies.
- A sunset on the quiet beaches of Tasartico, Tasarte or La Aldea.